Thursday, January 20, 2011

Introduction


After my trip to Mexico, my eyes were opened to a whole new world, my life was changed forever. Eating food from another country made me experience culture in an entirely different way. I have always had a passion for food, but my appreciation for it only expanded after I experienced food from a different part of the world, a different culture.


Ever since, i've had the desire to travel the world, tasting cuisine from everywhere - to have complete knowledge of food from every corner of the Earth, Mexico sparked my ambition for that.

Unfortunately, I am still only a high school student and I won't be leaving the country anytime soon. For now, I can only blog and rant about the food in my life right now, or anything else related to reaching my dream.