Thursday, January 20, 2011

Top 5 Favourite Fast Food Restuarants

Though I know fast food isn't always the BEST option, it certainly is a part of my life at some time or another! These are my favourites:


1. McDonald's


There's only one reason I love McDonald's so much, and that's their Big Mac. I swear it's all a scam, because they are way too addicting. I get cravings for a Big Mac, and when I finally get my "fix" it's just too tasty! It must be that special sauce of theirs.

2. Taco Bell

Haven't you learned by now? I love Mexican food! Even though in erality their menu is nothing like any I saw in Mexico, the food is still really, really good. I'm a big fan of their fries supreme with ground beef, tomatoes, sour cream and cheese!

My favourite thing about Taco Bell is their hot sauce packets. I love my food spicy, but the little saying they have on them just make my day!

3. Wendy's


Wendy's makes a mean salad! My favourite is the spicy chicken caesar salad. Caesar dressing is by far my favourite, and spicy just makes it even better. I love a crisp, fresh salad with grilled chicken and a ton of croutons, mhmm.

Also, Wendy's is the home of the Baconator! Or when i'm a little less hungry, the Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger. I love both, cheese and bacon, what's not to like? I always feel full and satisfied after leaving this place. Another bonus about this place is their new french fries made with sea salt. I've only tried them once, but I was impressed.


4. Quiznos

Sadly, i've only ever eaten at Quiznos once! But it was an amazing experience, and i've been dying to go back for another taste. I ate a flatbread bruschetta-style pizza, and it was complete perfection. It was hot, fresh and above all tasty. I love bruschetta bread so much, and on their flatbread it's beyond amazing. My mouth is watering just thinking about it!


5. A&W


A&W isn't my favourite, but i'm never disappointed. It's on my top five because I love their root beer, it's a classic! Their chicken is always hot and so tender, too. You can't go wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment