Thursday, January 20, 2011

Picky Eaters

This is, most definitely, my biggest pet peeve. Ever.

If you don't like eating something, that's fine... but when you hardly like eating anything? That's a problem. Recently I've had to come to terms with this problem as someone important in my life seems to be the pickiest of the picky, only eating something fried, or with the word cheese in it. They like pizza, (with no other toppings besides pepperoni and cheese!) grilled cheese, bologna and chicken fingers. Wheres the creativity? The variety? Isn't variety the spice of life?

No need to panic, though! I'm quite persistent and lately they've been trying new foods, like tacos for example! I wasn't surprised when they actually really, really enjoyed them! It's a joy to open up the wonderful world of food for someone else, slowly but surely!

No comments:

Post a Comment